Soul kitchen has its own blog now.

Go to

for the latest setlists

Monday, August 23, 2010

Soul Kitchen set list for Monday, August 23rd 2010



The Soul Kitchen!
w/ Dr Adam Bomb
aka FUNKY KONG

Atlanta's funkiest two hours!
Funk, Disco, Soul & Related Genres.
Mondays from 8-10pm.
On the worlds most powerful s
tudent run college radio station:
in Atlanta, Georgia
Hey all!
Here it is the Budos Band III. I am a little late on catching this one. Even though I have paciently been waiting for this one, even though its been out for 2 weeks tomorrow and it is number ONE on our WRAS regular rotation charts.
After that I also have some classic Funk and variations on the theme "Rappers Delight" or "Another one bites the dust."

1) The Budos Band III - (entire album)

2) Betty Davis - If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up
3) The Meters - Just Kissed My Baby
4) All The People - Cramp Your Style
5) King Khan and the Shrines - Destroyer
6) Sharon Jones - Got A Thing on My Mind
7) The Winstons - Amen Brother
8) The Chicago Gangsters - Gangster Boogie
9) Kool Inc - Kool is Back!
10) Sarolta Zalatnay - Hadd Modjam El

11) Vaughn Mason and Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate and Roll
12) Ronnie Hudson & The Street People - West Coast Pop N' Lock
13) The Sugar Hill Gang - Rappers Delight (short version)
14) Kurtis Blow - Rappin Blow
15) West Street Mob - Monster Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment